Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Forum comments and reviews about Fleetrates.com

Here is a quick list of comments I've found about Fleetrates.com all of them are negative except the ones that originate from the ip used by known fleetrates.com employees.

I found this forum post about Fleetrates of Boca Raton, Florida. This customer left a deposit and couldn't get it back. Then someone claiming to be a fleetrates customer from the ip used by fleetrate employees gets caught and banned. This is a funny post to me.


This is a forum post about Donzi boat affiliation. Not very detailed but this guys seems pissed.


1 comment:

  1. I have bought 2 new cars through FleetRates.com and had no problems with eihter. I saved over $4000 on a 2004 Lexus RX and about $2000 on a 2007 Camry. In both cases the quotes were shown to local dealers and they would not match them. I had to drive 1 to 3 hours to pick up the cars at out of market dealers, where the transaction was comleted. Not a problem!!

    ReplyDelete